The Client Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining successful relationships with clients that support the goals for renewal, retention, growth and profitability. Client Managers work in tandem with production staff to ensure that jobs are delivered safely, efficiently and in accordance with the company’s standard for quality.
Client Managers evaluate the performance of Service Level Agreements, quality levels and financials within their accounts. They will own the client relationship and will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients.
- Maintains relationship and direct communication with all levels of client organizations to ensure high quality and service expectations are met.
- Assists in developing and implementing account-specific vision, strategies, and creative solutions. Monitors and manages account profitability and drives retention and growth of contract business.
- Acts as primary escalation responsibility for client concerns by proactively assisting in resolving issues with customer service when needed.
- Conducts regular business reviews with clients to assess expectations (to be documented) as well as each maintenance team’s performance to incorporate goals pertaining to quality, maintenance functions, and personnel development.
- Identifies, estimates and presents opportunities for new business and enhancements.
- Monitor the implementation of approved work orders.
- Works in tandem with business development staff to achieve branch sales goals through referrals and generates sales opportunities within Client portfolios.
- Effectively manages and completes the client transition from the Sales Team to the Operations Team.
- Ensures familiarity with each job’s specifications that each account has a solid communication plan in place and that it is administered successfully. Communicates with production staff daily on schedules for work on all jobs and assists in prioritizing work.
- Provides client feedback to the Operations Team in a manner that allows the Operations Team to effectively facilitate change / corrective action.
- Partners with Project Management in organizing and implementing Client requests and operational procedures on property sites, and schedules regular meetings with Supervisors & Team members to communicate plans and ensure proper and timely billing
Skills & Abilities Qualifications:
- Must be able to travel to and from Company office and client locations, with the ability to attend after hours events when necessary
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent accountability as this position has authority to initiate actions and make decisions within established precedents and practices with regular managerial direction and review.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment as the incumbent’s decisions directly impact operating costs and indirectly influence client retention and future contract awards.
- Must be familiar with all operational concepts, practices, and procedures with the ability to identify and sell landscape enhancements
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with the ability to negotiate
- Must possess and demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills, with competency in business writing.
- Must be able to maintain appropriate confidentiality.
- Must represent Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Highly organized with great follow up abilities.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license with adequate driving record.
Please Contact: 707-357-7164 for more information. por favor contactanos para mas información.